It’s time to join, renew, or upgrade your annual SAGE membership for 2023-24!
- Annual Family Membership @ $20
- Educator Only Membership @ FREE
- Upgrade to Luminary Membership (Annual Family Membership + Additional Donation) @ $50
- Best deal for elementary-age kids: Register for a Lifetime membership ($150), which includes a SAGE membership for life, as well as participation in the SAGE college scholarship committee
How to join or renew
We use Membership Toolkit for our membership and communications. Visit gcsage.membershiptoolkit.com
Scroll down this page for step-by-step instructions.
Already a Lifetime Member?
As a Lifetime Member of GC-SAGE, you are very important to us — and we want to be sure we have your most current information to best serve you. Please log into your Membership Toolkit Account and update your family information.
We look forward to having you as a member of GC-SAGE again this year!
Here’s what you need to do:
Step 1 – Log in OR Create a new Membership Toolkit account
- Go to gcsage.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process.
- The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
Step 2 – Renew your membership
- Update and/or verify the Contact and Student Information for your family.
- Once this form is complete, you will be presented with forms for renewing your SAGE Membership, registering for upcoming programs, and available volunteer opportunities.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us at Membership@gc-sage.org.