Summer 2018 Note: We are upgrading our online payment system. Look for an announcement soon.
Together, we can give a voice to gifted children in our community. With the support of parents and teachers we can advocate on students’ behalf, network with each other, and provide our students with access to challenging enrichment activities, showcase opportunities, and programs designed just for gifted students.
Benefits of supporting SAGE:
- Regular newsletters with everything you need to know about advanced academics in GCISD
- Parent education opportunities regarding the unique social, emotional, and educational needs of gifted children & invitations to special events
- Discussions with Administration personnel about the state and future of Advanced Academics in GCISD
- Networking and showcase opportunities for gifted students and their parents
- Notification of special scholarships, programs, and membership opportunities for gifted children
- Information on proposed changes to gifted education by GCISD, state, and national authorities and ways to support making education a priority
- Valuable scholarship opportunities for gifted children and classroom teachers
Tax-deductible donations to SAGE help support our mission even further — and many employers will match those donations! See the membership form for additional information. GC-SAGE is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.