Together, we can give a voice to gifted children in our community. With the support of parents and teachers we can advocate on students’ behalf, network with each other, and provide our students with access to challenging enrichment activities, showcase opportunities, and programs designed just for gifted students.
Parents: When you join as a paid SAGE member, you will receive a FREE parent-level membership for the Texas Association of Gifted and Talented (TAGT)! How to join: First, choose your membership type below, and fill out the online membership data form. After submitting your registration, you will be asked to submit your payment to GC-SAGE via PayPal. Problems? Please contact us if you have technical issues or questions about membership.
Benefits of supporting SAGE:
- Regular newsletters with everything you need to know about advanced academics in GCISD
- Parent education opportunities regarding the unique social, emotional, and educational needs of gifted children & invitations to special events
- Discussions with Administration personnel about the state and future of Advanced Academics in GCISD
- Networking and showcase opportunities for gifted students and their parents
- Notification of special scholarships, programs, and membership opportunities for gifted children
- Information on proposed changes to gifted education by GCISD, state, and national authorities and ways to support making education a priority
- Valuable scholarship opportunities for gifted children and classroom teachers
Tax-deductible donations to SAGE help support our mission even further — and many employers will match those donations! See the membership form for additional information. GC-SAGE is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.