One of SAGE’s key focus areas is to support the teachers of gifted students in our classrooms, specifically those who have purposeful clusters or self-contained classrooms of gifted students. We are proud to provide grants for classroom teachers and staff who support these teachers. Join SAGE to be eligible for grants and awards, and to be notified of upcoming opportunities. Deadlines apply.
Apply and/or nominate a colleague for this $500 award honoring one of the original educators supporting SAGE in its formative days.
For classroom materials or conference/training registrations. Fall and early spring (winter) deadlines.
Plan a fundraiser with your SAGE Campus Representative
Some of our SAGE Campus Representatives are interested in supporting their campuses with fundraisers specifically for classroom materials for your specific classroom or campus. For now, there is not a deadline to apply; we will approve these on an rolling basis. Please connect with your SAGE Campus Representative if you are interested. Contact email@example.com with questions.
For SAGE’s teachers of gifted students: What you are wishing for? Create an Amazon wish list, or Donors Choose page (or similar) wish list, and let us know about it.
Previously Awarded Grants for Educators
Grants SAGE has recently awarded to educators:
- Spring 2018 SAGE Educator Grants
- Announcing the Sherry Hamilton Memorial Grant for Gifted Educators
- Fall 2017 Educator Grants
- Spring 2017 Educator Grants
- Grant Offer for Teachers: Extended Deadline Feb. 12
- Grant for Attending TAGT Conference on Dec. 3-5, 2014
- Grant for SMU’s “Embracing the Complexities of the Gifted Child” on October 2
TAGT Annual Conference
SAGE is pleased to provide educator scholarships to the Texas Association for the Gifted & Talented Annual Conference. This conference is a valuable workshop designed to help train educators on the unique needs of gifted children in the classroom. Teachers were able to apply for scholarships and were selected based on their need (G/T teachers, classroom teachers with large clusters of G/T students, etc.).
Awarded in 2017:
- Angie Connell (Heritage Elem)
Awarded in 2014:
- Cindy Garcia (Grapevine Elem)
- Karen Redmon (Grapevine Elem)
- Lauren Smith (Colleyville Middle)
Awarded in 2012:
- Lisa Smith (Cross Timbers Middle)
- Jami Fabian (Heritage Elem)
- Judy Hockenbrough (Cannon Elem)
- Nicole Horn (Dove Elem)
- Lori Kirkhuff (Bransford Elem)