Join SAGE to get our newsletter about our events!
Upcoming or recent events:
- FYI Oct. 3, 2018 Legislators Forum – GCISD Council of PTAs
- October 2018 SAGE Meetings: Understanding social-emotional needs of gifted children
- Oct. 2: Get Ready for College
- Fundraiser: Now through Sept. 14 — Benefits GT educators, students, parents
- Sept. 12: SAGE Coffee Chat
- Sept. 27: SAGE Evening Program featuring Julie Leslie with “Slaying the Giants Within”
- Dec. 8: Art Workshop & Presentation by Aphelion: “So Much to Give”
- Sept. 16: SAGE Family Social and Fundraiser at Dave & Buster’s
- Nov. 13, 2018: Gifted Pathways: Navigating your gifted child from Kindergarten to College
- Imaginarium Camp promotion
- July 26: SAGE Summer Social: Popsicles & Popcorn @ Parr Park
- ASPIRE May 2018 activities
- SAGE General Meeting & Officer Elections
- Reception to honor outgoing Advanced Academics Director Becky Manning & to welcome new Director Julie Leslie
- April 24: SAGE to participate in ‘Learning Differences’ Event
- SAGE Supports GCISD’s Rachel’s Challenge 2018
- SAGE Indoor Playdate for GT Elementary Families
- April 21: Rachel’s Challenge 2018 Expo
- April 3: Chipotle Fundraiser, 4-8pm
- VIDEO Candidate Forum: 2018 Board of Trustees
- (archive) Spring 2018 Parent Discussion Group
- March 23 OC Taylor GT LEAD Coffee with Young, Griffin, Schnautz
- Feb. 26 Glenhope GT LEAD/ASPIRE Coffee + Q&A with Dr Griffin
- Feb. 26 Top-Tier Colleges: The Inside Scoop
- Feb. 21 – Dr. Suzanne Newell at SAGE Brown Bag
Descriptions of events:
Speaker Series: Special speakers on topics pertinent to gifted education are scheduled throughout the year.
Brown Bags and Coffee Chats are usually presentations with a Q&A, or informal conversations with a guest speaker.
Summer Spotlight is our annual vendor fair for DFW-area camps, classes, and online learning. Local school districts, colleges and educational vendors will be represented. Browse exhibitors’ promotional materials and ask questions directly to representatives.
Showcase offers GT students to display their science, visual arts and literary works.
Community events in recent years include an area-wide TAGT Family Fun Night and a collaboration with Southlake to bring in Julie Lythcott-Haims.
These events are usually open to everyone with a charge at the door for non-members — and free to SAGE members! Join today.