Join SAGE to get our newsletter about our events!
Types of events:
- Speaker Series: Special speakers on topics pertinent to gifted education are scheduled throughout the year.
- Brown Bags and Coffee Chats are usually presentations with a Q&A, or informal conversations with a guest speaker.
- Community events in recent years include our Gifted Pathways event in the fall.
- Socials and Fundraisers: Meet your student’s friends and network with their families and teachers at our fun SAGE Fundraisers.
- These events are usually open to everyone with a charge at the door for non-members — and free to SAGE members! Join today.
Upcoming or recent events:
- Oct. 29: Parent Discussion Group
- Oct. 22 (PM) & Oct. 23 (AM): 2e Movie and discussion — and announcing our monthly 2e Support Group
- Nov. 14, 2019: SAGE Gifted Pathways — Navigating Your Gifted Child from Kindergarten to College
- Oct. 5: Suds for SAGE – Fundraiser Social in Downtown Grapevine
- Sept. 17: Argument-Driven Inquiry (ADI) instructional model demonstration
- Sept. 12: SAGE Coffee Chat – Partnership for Your Gifted Student’s Success
- July 25: SAGE Summer Social – Menchie’s Glade Parks
- July 24: Summer Movie “2e” – Parents, Teachers, Community – 3hr GT Update
- May 29: ASPIRE High School Social & Meet the Teachers
- 2019-2020 SAGE General Meeting and Officer Elections
- Glenhope Elementary GT LEAD/ASPIRE Parents G&A Session
- SAGE/GCISD Dept. of Advanced Academics Movie Night
- LIVE19 GT Student Conference
- 2019 Nominating Committee
- April 14, 2019: GT Elementary Playdate – all campuses
- VIDEO of April 10: SAGE’s 2019 School Board Candidate Forum with GT focus
- April 4: Java With Julie at Silver Lake Elementary, co-hosted with Dove Elementary
- Livestream of the House Public Education Committee hearing on HB3
- April 4, 2019: SAGE Moms’ Social
- March 5: ASPIRE Middle School Pi Day Party
- March 11, 2019: Spring Break Brain Break with NuMinds
- Feb. 26, 2019: SAGE Coffee Chat: Science ADI with Tony Zahn and Wendy Howe
- March 2, 2019: SAGE Summer Spotlight
- Jan. 30 SAGE Meeting: GCISD Counseling & Advanced Academics: Choosing GT & AP high school classes
- Java With Julie: Presentations and Q&A about gifted/advanced academics